Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Exercise Converts!

Last night, I received a message from my parents saying that they had gone to exercise. Not only were they excited to tell me about it, but I was excited to hear the news. Through the years, I have tried to encourage my parents to add some sort of exercise routine to their daily life. However, a child can only make suggestions to a parent and a fine line exists between making a suggestion and being overbearing. I also recieved an e-mail from my sister-in-law this week saying that she was ready to get back to working out after having a baby and going through a move to Missouri.

These two examples show that it is never too late to incorporate exercise into your daily life, no matter your age or your circumstances! Can I get an "Amen"?!

1 comment:

  1. Preach on, sister! If I was going to pick a convenient time to start working out after years of inactivity, it definitely would not have been the first few months after our baby was born.

    Still, I look at it as being an even greater reason to get healthy and do my best to be around for her for a long, long time.

    I think it is really awesome that you can encourage the people in your life to make positive healthy choices.

    ReplyDelete