Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Natural Stress Reducer!

I have mentioned in previous posts that I try to go to the Summit during my lunch break at work. Boy, did I need it today!

Let me explain. A huge benefit of working out is it serves as a natural stress reducer. I want to emphasize two things in my last statement. First, "natural", since it takes away the need of medication to deal with stress. Second, "reducer", because the exercise doesn't wipe out the stress, but helps to manage it. Right now, my job is more stressful than normal. Having a break in the day for exercising has helped to reduce the stress that I am experiencing and allows me to look forward to my afternoon at work.

I will be a proponent of exercise until my last breath because of the many benefits it adds to a person's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment