Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Weekend Exercise

I took a day off from work this past Friday so that my family and I could finish-up some school shopping. As a part of each day, we have to fit in some time for working out. So, Friday morning, we started out the day with a run; the weather was beautiful. As usual, my son rode his bike while my husband and I ran. Saturday's workout was the same as Friday - fabulous! Exercising in the mornings is my preference because it jump-starts my day, both physically and mentally. On Sunday's, we go to church in the morning, eat lunch, take a nap (some of us take a nap!), and then we workout. This past Sunday, it was around 3:30 when we started our run and so, as you can imagine, it was extremely hot. We took several water bottles with us and we went for it! Even though the temperature can be blistering at times, I enjoyed being in the heat. I don't think that I could run in the heat everyday, but once a week is exhilarating.

What a great weekend we had. Thanks to my family for putting up with my habits! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment