Thursday, December 31, 2009

Small Town Workout

One of the many reasons that I enjoy going out of town to visit my in-laws, is the variation that I get in my workouts. My husband's parents live in a small town in Texas called Iowa Park. While we are in town seeing them, I have a couple of options when it comes to working out. One is to run at a lake that is located in town. They have a nice trail around the perimeter of the lake, along with several workout stations along the route. The scenery gives me a nice change to my normal routine. The other option that I have is going to a gym that is in downtown I.P. Each member gets their own key and you are free to come and go anytime that is convenient. Of course, since I am off from work while I am there, I can spend as much time exercising as necessary. The gym has plenty of weight and aerobic equipment to choose from an it is never busy!

I love my regular routine, but it is nice to be able to experience exercise in various locations. Rather than laying off of working out while you are out of town, enjoy the varation that can be added to your routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment