Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Workout Partner - It's A Good Thing!

Having a workout partner is a way to ensure that you have a successful exercise program. Being accountable to someone else is, sometimes, the only motivation one might have to workout. Since I have been married, my husband, Terry, and I have enjoyed working out together. Of course, it hasn't always been possible to do, but when it has been, we have tried to fit in it into our daily routine. Terry has his own business and works from home and so he has enjoyed running for his exercise. However, he has recently decided to join a gym and start incorporating weight lifting into his routine. I am so excited that he has made the decision to add this to his exercise program, because this will enable us to go on the weekends so that I can get in some extra time with the weights.

If you have someone that you could get to be your workout partner, I would encourage you to do so. Not only will you be doing them a favor by getting them to exercise, you will have more motivation to stay committed to your daily routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment