Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lame Workouts!

This past week, I have had some really lame workouts!

I have been rushing through my weight lifting and not completing all of my exercises to try to get back to the office. During my run on Sunday afternoon, I had to stop and walk at mile 3.5 for about a 1/2 of a mile - I really hate to walk; it makes me feel like I didn't get in a full workout. Yesterday, I totally missed getting to the gym.

I have come to realize that I can't have a perfect workout every day or every exercise session. I am not going to let myself get down or depressed about it; I just have to take each workout, one at a time and give it my all.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I could run 3.5 miles if I was being chased by an angry mob!
    Just be proud that your could even survive that kind of death march. At least you're finding the time to workout, even at a decreased intensity. That's nothing to shake a stick at.

    ReplyDelete