Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School is BACK!!!

School is back in session and there are so many things that I love about this time of year.

Of course, the first thing that comes to mind is the fabulous weather! I am sure that you are thinking "it's 90 degrees outside today!". Let's face it, ninety beats 104 degrees any day! The fall is such a beautiful time of year and a great time to enjoy outdoor activities.

The next thing that I love is football season. My family and I attend the Baylor games and it is such a fun time together. I also play fantasy football with a group of co-workers, which gives everyone an excuse to give each other a hard time about winning and losing!

The other reason I love starting back to school is that the gym activity at lunch time (which is workout time for me) decreases dramatically. During the summer, it is difficult to find room to workout in the weight room. Now that it is September, we are back to the regular group of folks and much more space!

Three cheers for school and TEN for teachers!

1 comment:

  1. I commend you on your lunch time workouts. I've never had the guts to even try. I'm worried that as much as I sweat, I wouldn't have enough time to get clean before returning to the office. I'd hate to unfairly punish my co-workers.

    ReplyDelete