Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Not-so-great Workouts

I don't know what my problem has been this week, but I have had a difficult time with my workouts. It seems like each one has been a struggle to start and complete. Out of my many years of exercising, I have not had many times when I didn't look forward to working out. I remember, in 2002, my husband, Terry, and I trained for a full marathon for 8 months. After we finished running on race day, my motivation to exercise disappeared for about 6 weeks. I couldn't believe it and I was very concerned, at the time. Eventually, my drive and love for working out returned. I guess this is just "one of those times".

Here's to a better week worth of workouts!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a good week...burnout is so frustrating. It happened to me mid April and I was so discouraged as I felt like I was sliding backwards. The only thing that I can recommend is trying something new and fun...something out of your comfort zone. Not that you have to stick with it, but something to just make you feel good.

    ReplyDelete