Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Soap Time

When I began my college career, I starting watching Days of Our Lives. I realize that most people probably wouldn't admit to following a soap opera, but I have watched the show for a while and really enjoy the characters. When my husband and I first got married, we would tape the show during the day and then watch it in the evenings. Since I am now working out on my lunch break, I can schedule it so that I can get in front of one of the T.V.s at the Summit, plug in a headset to a radio on one of the treadmills, and watch Days! It makes my workout fly by since I am not thinking so much about the exercise, but concentrating more on the show.

If you have the flexibility in your schedule and you have a favorite show, give it a try. Your workout will be over in a jif!

No comments:

Post a Comment