Monday, November 30, 2009

Vacations are Great, but.......

I love to go on vacation! I love the planning, the packing, the journey to the destination, and the trip. However, I think that what I love most about vacations is getting back home! I am certain that statement could get me admitted to a psychiatric ward, but it is true. When I am out of town, I don't sleep as well, eat as healthy, or stay on my exercise routine. Vacations always make me appreciate my home, my job, my family, and my routine.



I went skiing in Crested Butte, Colorado last week for the Thanksgiving holiday. We had a fabulous time being away from our every day life, seeing beautiful scenery, and hitting the slopes. I must say, that I am very thankful to be able to get away for a few days, but I am also very blessed to have such a wonderful life to which to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment