Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Too Good Too Be True

Every so often, I wake up in the middle of the night and am unable to get back to sleep. I end up turning on the T.V. and flipping through the channels, just to make my eyes tired. It is amazing how many diet and exercise programs that people are selling in the middle of the night! The sales pitch for one of the products for sell was some sort of pill that you could take to make you lose weight and you wouldn't even have to exercise! The commercial showed these very fit looking people with great figures and claimed that they achieved their bodies by taking this pill. I am sure that they probably sell quite a bit of their product, but I am afraid that the consumers are going to be terribly disappointed. I believe that the saying that goes "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is" us quite true!

A healthy lifestyle and fit body only comes with a dedication to eating right and getting exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment